Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

Plumtastic fairy

Well, there were some green gages left on the tree that I hadn't sold and a few little vics.  And some other tiny plums that I have no idea what they are, add some windfall apples then cook it all up together.  Next I'll zizz it up (after removing all the stones) then it'll be spread in the dehydrator. I have added  little bit of sugar but not too much as it concentrates as it dehydrates.  Ds like plain apple leather so this should give him a flavour  change. Ds is still doing his traineeship. He had a whole week, full time and he was knackered! Bless him:)
And how sad am I...I have been playing Hay day! It's how I wish my Ickle farm was! This little kid inside me would love to have a tea shop...and a sweetie shop! Hey, even at my age I can have dreams s:) mainly because I love sweeties and I really enjoy baking, and eating.
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment