Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Itsy bitsy greenish fairy

Can you guess what I put in my little stall today?? Its small and green and not a frog...
Awww aint they sweet? They average about 3-4 inches long :) Size isn't everything!! And they're lovely and sweet and tender and nothing like the ones in the supermarket. And if I can't sell them guess what we're eating this week!! Joy :)
Two 25kg bags of potatoes for the chipshop:) Took me a couple of hours to do because the machines won't fit in the rows yet so they were done completely by hand!! But I do love the fact they go to the local chippy :) And DS turns them into chips!

MORE white chocolate chip cookies...and by the time i thought theywere cool enough to put in the tin three were missing! So theres a fudge brownie cooling in the kitchen as we speak :) Yum!
And another of my mid life moments.....
Hahahhaa I'm blue...I feel like a water fairy in this one...and still I cannot surprise anyone...DS's boss said she wouldn't be surprised by anything I did!! They are accustomed to my strangeness....does that make me normal? Ok, so I definitely have suitable 'hair' for the next night out....now for the outfit!!! I have a cunning plan...
BBS x

2 comments:

  1. Who wants to be normal? very fetching wheelbarrow fairy! every time I read your blog, I am always surprised that you do all you do and still find the time to do baking nearly everyday. Choc chip cookies look scrummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to another batch...well actually a triple batch! But its a rainy day so I've not done too much else..And I love to see other people enjoying my baking :) Mo x

    ReplyDelete