Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Cardboard and springs for a fairy

I know you're all jealous of the vast quantities of PSB so i thought I'd tease you with more of it! This time I wanged it whole into the dehydrator! And gave it to OH's customer..and the neighbour!! And actually sold some of it too! As the sun is still shining its now producing a carrier bag of new shoots a day! Argh:) And as the sun was shining I had a walk in the garden to show you the spring flowers :D

OH made it for me years ago!! From old broken car springs, isn't he clever?!
And he also made me this...
My funny little man from complete car based scrap! Look at his little face..

Always thought he looked a little sad!!
On a different note DS decided to find his bedroom floor and so handed me enough recycling to fill the bin. Amongst the tins were some lovely pieces of cardboard..so..out came the scissors and I sat happily doing household origami!
Snip snip snip...and fold....
The joys of homemade FREE firelighters! They go up like a torch and would just have filled the recycling bin even more! I'm easily amused as you may have already guessed!
And this weekends best bonus?
I got to see DD on saturday :D She owned a pair of Converse that I loved..cartoon print that were more than I'd ever spend on shoes. I'd asked her a while ago, if she ever threw them away to throw them in my direction...and guess what????

I got new shoes!!!! I don't own anything branded as it doesn't bother me. (and no, primark is not a brand!) but I just love the daft pattern on these. She threw them out cos they were grubby! Oh to be young, trendy, with disposable income!
Thankyou Gogrey!! These are mommys happy thought for February and probably most of the rest of the year too! (needin a happy thought...its just a year ago dad died on friday :( and I'm a little sad).
Anyway..this weeks meat is streaky bacon...there will be a 'how far will the bacon stretch' post later this week!!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment