Pages

Monday 25 August 2014

Leather britches

Well, the plum ish leather is dehydrating happily. Trying it with clingfilm instead of baking parchment this time. I do like a change.
So, bank holiday Monday and it's raining. Every other year we would have gone to gressenhall museum as re-enactors. This year I'm just not feeling like dressing up. Maybe it's down to the rotund tummy after the op, not even sure if my dressing up dresses fit!
I've had a little search and found a pear and raspberry pie recipe, will be giving that a try this week as I have a lot of pears that need to find a use!
BBS x

2 comments:

  1. I hope the long absence is because your wheelbarrow is poorly and not you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess..The circle of the year came round...and life is kinda the same...I didn't want to repeat myself....and to be honest the fairy died when I had my hysterectomy. I guess I can do about half as much as I could before without hurt g too much...I don't feel like the fairy anymore as so many things gs don't get done now! I suppose she might return...

    ReplyDelete