Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Not having money makes me stroppy, writing my shopping list made me stroppy!
Ok, so we have orders that total £35.
£15 of that is fuel.
Wow, £20 to play with.
So I've raided my pound pot as this is the last delivery before Xmas,  therefore last chance to go to asda till next year.
And dads dog needs food, and cats need food. And we don't need much. Tough if we do.
Don't know if I'll have enough left to get something turkey ish. Can have sausages to make super duper stuffing which we can have in sarnies! 
And right now I'm being serenaded by cheeky girls cheeky Christmas and I want to brain oh with a frying pan!
Stroppy. It doesn't help that it's oh's mate that's left us like this. So its oh's fault through association! 
And he just doesn't seem to understand there's no money. Maybe I should give him the shopping money and say...There you go, two weeks of no orders, three adults, three meals a day, dog and cat food...good luck with that!
I wonder if the electric can be paid for with potatoes...
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment