Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Moan moan moan...

I'm sorry...All I ever do is moan...maybe it's because I don't have a proper girly best friend to moan at...so blog is my best friend. ..Therefore you, dear reader, are now my best friend! 
So, I told you about oh's friend...who wouldn't help him back. Well, he was the one who conned oh into buying generator a while back, told him he could pay it back bit by bit...tanner down, tanner a week job. Last week he changed his mind, as I'd sold dad's truck finally. He wanted all of it. £1800 to be precise.  I didn't buy the generator, they purposefully did the deal behind my back. The truck money was supposed to pay for diesel for the tractors, seeds and plants. The money filled my tin.
Now my tin has £20 pounds in it. I told oh how that makes me feel. And he will be feeling it too when we go shopping this week. I know that's mean,  but he needs to THINK!
I hope my veg orders are good this week! Or he can say goodbye to ham rolls.
We live and learn, and we have quite different attitudes to money. I like a cushion!
And I want to $#@#% ¥£#$@ his "friend"!
BBS x

2 comments:

  1. I hope OH has realised that this person is *not* a friend. I know it's all too easy to spout 'wisdom' on teh internets, but I would have been very tempted to say to so-called friend, "MY dad's truck, therefore MY money, therefore YOU sod off". You do seem to be having a rough time of it lately - I'm keeping my fingers crossed things go better soon.

    Very impressed with Cat 2's foot placement on the candle jar thingy, btw - a subtle reminder of who's in charge even when asleep :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom pointed out, the same reason I love oh, his kindness, is why he keeps putting g up with his friend. I held my tongue and removed myself when he turned up for money. Worst thing is its just before Xmas, and his friend is well off. We've watched as he's wasted thousands of pounds on broken, useless things. You said exactly what I wanted to say to him, but it's for oh to say, hopefully next time he wants, oh will find some umph!

    ReplyDelete