Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Bah cheap mint imperial, can't afford humbugs

Really not enjoying December!  Trucks broken. So no delivering tomorrow. Mind you the orders this week were pathetic, 2 boxes of celeriac, bag of Jerusalem artichokes. £19. £15 of which goes towards diesel. 
Self employed isn't being the pleasure it should be, so no £4 earnt,  seriously.
Other wholesaler also didn't want anything. Zero zero zero.
This week I will earn £3.
Pity I've paid out £1800, and have this month's electric bill to pay.
And as we know oh is nice. Too nice. He hasn't been paid by local garage for last month's work. He told them Monday he wouldn't do more till got cheque...guess what...done 2 more jobs since! Still no cheque!
And he's having to pay for bits to fix truck now too. And using little beetle to run around for garage. Using my petrol.
I'm thinking of going on strike.
When I put the oven on to bake for dinner as we've run out of bread I wondered if I aught to just stick my head in instead. Then I noticed the oven floor had a rust hole in it and went off on a tangent of oh Lord,  don't let that stop working too. 
Think positive. ..
Food to the table, coal to the hearth and love in times of trouble.
Then poor ds came off his ped this morning on ice. All battered and bruised.
Really not having a good week...did I mention I came down with a cold Saturday.  Sinus blocking fun!
BBS. .

No comments:

Post a Comment