Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Wheelbarrow fairies love their food

Well this is the finished product! Canned grape juice:) The first time in years the grape is heaving with the things so I wondered what it would taste like...YUM! So we have five little jars and two pretty bottles to drink now!

Five little potatoes for tea tonight! Three plain jacket potatoes. One potato stuffed with the centres of two, mixed with cheese!(thats the fairies:)) The jackets from the empty potato as crispy potato skins and one made into wedgies! Wedges? Whatever they're called when they aint pants up your nether regions! And to go with the potato joy we have............

Crunchy coleslaw! I do like it simple...and cheap!! Carrot, onion, cabbage, mayo and a tad of relish for bite!! Now where can we sit.......

Three little black and white cats asleep on the sofa! Lardy boy, Notty boy (who is in fact a girl) and Pepe! i know, that is one ugly sofa...but it's comfy and it was free!
Would you look at the lovely rainbow chard the fairy picked today! Great old huge bunch of colourful loveliness for 50p! Bargain!! I've still got to cook some..I just like looking at it! And putting it on my little honesty stall...


My little honesty stall:D Look at all them colourful veg! Well it keeps me happy, and means locals get fresh, seasonal veg! Love my little old ladies and gents x


No comments:

Post a Comment