Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Wheelbarrow fairy and the train

Sometimes a fairy needs some downtime....and so she flits to her favourite period in history and becomes someone else for a day.....
This time...in my infinite wisdom, i thought I'd go with ragging my hair...well..interesting results! The dress was my grandmothers maternity dress or so my mom believes. But at least I don't need industrial underwear to wear it!! OH looking as lovely as every!
Oh my..even closer! That is one big bust going on there....


Look at Sister Mary Klaus, a little less shy, trying to help the yanks fix their vehicle. What a beauty...and a real bringer of smiles to many people!

My what a coy little smile on a train! Who let that suspicious nun on a train anyway??

Lovely , lovely steam trains:D


Ok, who gave the nun field glasses? Now that does look a little suspicious! Oh right, she likes to birdwatch?!

No comments:

Post a Comment