Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Leftover fairies and things that we grew

Purple sprouting broccoli...things that we grew..this time of year its doing its thing and indeed sprouting! Alot. We had it with pasties last night...had it with pot roast on monday..hmmm thats two days running! Guess what..there's more of it...so tonight it will be...rummage in the pasta box...


Find the pasta I fancy..no-one else gets a choice..i cook it..I choose it!

Aha! The pasta that was knocked down in Aldi..49p worth of joy:) 300g of that will do...and I bought today...
Oh how I love this stuff! 89p!

Thats this weeks midweek spend! And yes, creme eggs, I like them. The apple pies are for OH! And as I've started cookin I needed eggs and marg!
And it was while we were deliverin so it was fuel saved not going seperate!
So, where was I..oh yes, tea will be broccoli and cheese pasta with tomaoes.
And then theres this...
I love mashed potatoes. And I always cook too much..not exactly on purpose..but..with whats left of the creme fraiche, some cheese and seasoning it will become tomorrows lunch..Cheese and potato pie! Never understood why mommy called it pie...where's the pastry?? But It's one of my favourite lunches as its super cheap and filling! Here are the ingredients..Mrs dash seasoning came from mommy!!


I really need to clean the worksurface!! I am so messy! But...leftovers and bits becomes...

Two little cheese and potato pies:) Yum!
And now I'll try again on that picture...
You know sometimes when you're on the phone you doodle?? I do doodle! We can't figure out if its a catty pillar or a worm..DS says its a worm as it has no legs!! But it made me smile:D

Smile shared! And yes mommy...I was talking to you! You should see the flower garden I drew ;-)
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment