Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

The Wheelbarrow fairy and the Christmas trees

Look what they did to the christmas trees!!!...'We're just gonna take a bit off the top' he said...
A bit off the top my arse!!
What he should have said was..I'll leave you a lovely stump! And then compare it to the height of the rest of the trees in the hedge...

6 inch stump compared to 20 foot tree! And this was the 'proffessional' tree cutter for Eon! wanna see the conifer hedge?
It is now about a third of its height!! Pretty eh? Maybe I should send a link of this to the nice Eon men!! They turned up again to 'just take the tops out of them there'. I caught them just as they turned up and happily told them that if they made as much mess of 'trimming' my greengage trees as they did of these that I'd have new ear-rings and a necklace courtesy of their privates. They laughed and were VERY careful with my trees!!
Never mind...another broccoli meal....
I think I turned the brightness up too much either that or we had nuclear tomatoes on the side! (aldi super six!)
then there was lemon pie...

Which I have costed, right down to the tsp at 85.92p for a whole pie! (pastry case costs 19 1/2p!) Less than 11p per portion:D
Now we've had broccoli three nights this week...I picked what was ready on monday..now its friday and I'll be blowed if there isn't more...
Now I just need more interesting ways of eating broccoli!!! As it's not just one plant....
Broccoli anyone??? And yes, sprouts too..and a few cabbages! If I can't sell them we have to eat them!! I detest waste!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment