Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Whats round and sugary? Wheelbarrow fairy!



Ah would you look at those funny little things...barely fill a plate! Bisquik dough again...and I though mini proper doughnuts...why not? Bit fiddly...but tea was cooking anyway...so...deep fry..couple of minutes...
Fifteen sugary moments!!! Three went home with my friend...OH ate one...said they were well done..and promptly ate another one...DS had one...and well..so did I!!
Would you look at the sugar-y sparkle on that??!!
And you can even see through the hole!
Ok so I'm easily amused! And although I don't eat alot of choccy I do like deserts! Which is why i also made another lemon pie (well the lemons will go off eventually! and I wouldn't wanna waste them!)
I just aint good at low fat and healthy!
BBS x probably covered in sugar again!

No comments:

Post a Comment