Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

The fairy wants to fly again

Looks like the fairy has been doing things...just little things..a litle at a time...Bisquik doughnut mix with chopped apple from the store in the shed....

What mommy calls apple fritters...we have dubbed apple doughnuts :)

Awww look at the little doughnut....

MMmm leftovers..mash..veg from pot roast..gravy..leftover shepherds pie..
All the lovely leftovers got mushed up and became 8 lovely pasties!! 4 of which are left for another day:)
I bought myself a pastry cutter! Can't afford a food processor:) And I don't use any electricity!!
And we still get lovely pastry!
And talking of electricity...this is what they are doing to our conifers that are near the lines...

They aint gonna survive that haircut!!
And finally...
Nope...it won't download it!
I'll show you another day!!!
As for me...tummy is swelly if I do too much...I've read alot of books..and started baking a little...I'm getting there!!! BBs x





No comments:

Post a Comment