Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Spring is in the fairy

Well..there seems to be alot to share..nearly filled my phone with photo's!
Started a new 'Herman' after retrieving my pot from outside where someone had put it while I was in hospital! And the someone hadn't cleaned it out, so a day with bicarb and lemon juice was necessary!! Anyway, 2 cups of flour, 2 cups of warm water and a tsp of yeast and its off again! There's apples that are getting close to going over in the store so apple herman is one of the nicest way to use them! And I like cake (bet you'd never guessed!)
Actually managed to fill in the meal planner this week! Most of it is in the house already! Ok so tuesday isn't very healthy! But its the day my friend comes round and he can cope with pure fat! And I did omelette today :)

3 slices of bacon, 2 potatoes, 5 eggs, an onion and a tomato!!
And as for me the potatoes and onion are homegrown the total cost is £1.19 :D I love cheap teas!!
Bacon 'magic' pie:) £1.35 for the whole thing. (as you can tell there was some bacon left from fri nights tea!)..So thats sunday lunch (no I don't do the big roast thing!)
Plain and simple..no frills! Then there was teatime...ah frills!! Well, homemade potato wedges and chilli mayo:)
Ok, so still not healthy!! Wanna see my PC snack???
Sweet cinnamon dried apple slices that I made last Aug :) yum! Handy snack whilst writing this weeks shopping list with prices!
The list book:) and yes I am that retentive! At the back are the lists of things I'd like in different towns, different shops, and a list of 2nd hand dvd's I'd like! Stops me forgetting things on rare trips further afield!
Oi who put those doughnuts there? That was sunday afternoon!! OOps!
But I did take the dog for a walk too so I must have walked some of the sugar off! And I noticed the wild cherry plum trees....
Blossom!! I told the trees they were silly as its still only feb but they wouldn't listen!
Another one! I understand why these little beauties are out though...its their time...
I do like snowdrops, hope in the darkest of times.
OH attacked the choccy box we were given tonight...lots of shiny wrappers...oh dear...I can't help but be creative...
Sweetie wrapper flower anyone???
And lastly, and for no apparent reason...a dyke that borders our field. When I was a kid we used to paddle in there. If I tried that now they'd have to call the fire brigade to get me up the bank!!
Anyway..BBS x I think I'm getting my fairy mojo back! I even helped fill a wheelbarrow today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment