Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Stretchy sreaky


Look at the poor little pack of bacon from the freezer...I think it looks afraid of whats going to happen next!!! 12 slices of bacony joy...
4 little slices..chop chop chop..
into an omelette I did pop!!
Nope, forgot to take a picture of it cos I was hungry! Anyway thats 2 portions!
Then bacon bisquick magic pie for lunch for the next four days...Gloop goes in....

                           Pie comes out!!!
I only used 2 slices, so thats half the pack gone!
But as the chives are coming up in the garden, and theres lovely litt;e perpetual spinach leaves too...chop chop chop...

add some mayo, dollop of 'googlygag relish'...don't ask...I may tell you tomorrow!
warm diced potatoes on top...and a very pretty lunch for a hardworking fairy:)
Yum:) Tomorrow will be leek and bacon gratin, so that may be the rest of it gone...depends how mean I feel. But so far 6 portions of flavour from the little pack of joy!!
BBS x
Maybe with an explanation of googlygags!! And their relish :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment