Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

PSB fairy


PSB. Again. Lovely weather, sunshine, making it grow even more. So, picking it every other day now to stop it from 'going over'. Which means theres too much for my little stall to cope with. Which means I replace the stuff on the stall and bring whats not sold in the house. Again. Another batch of dehydrated. And it works well as a flavour/colour in sauces.

This is what I picked this morning, stuffed carrier bag very full! Gah!
So for tea was more PSB cuisine..
Bisquick crust (2 1/2 C bisquick, 1/8 C parmesan, 3/4 C milk) no rolling, just squadge it in with fingers! 
Half pint cheese sauce, two handfuls of PSB and a crumbling of the summers dried tomatoes...bake for 40 mins @180...
Well its green. 
And with some potatoes and found amongst the weeds beetroot, it was most pleasant. A bit green. A bit PSB-y. But there, its another handful eaten. And its good for us. Oh goody.
Wanna see my breakfast? No? Tough :-P
Porridge...but...
Smart price strawberry jam and easiyo strawberry yogurt (on sale last year).
Pretty eh?
And as the last of the OJ has gone that OH bought...I can have grape juice:) Yay, home canned goodness.
I love canning!!
And even more I love eating and drinking the things I have out of season. OOh non seasonal things! Aint I a shocker!
Ok, I've caught up on whats happened!
Girls night out tomorrow night.
I haven't been out since last october!
I shall take pictures to show you :)
I don't drink alcohol so they won't be cheeky!!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment