Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2013

The wheelbarrow fairies shelves

The wheelbarrow fairy loves shelves. They mean that things aren't on the floor and they have a place. Most of the time there just aren't enough shelves (like there are never enough jars!) OH has put me up many, many shelves.
The next thing to go on the shelves is the last batch of grape juice...notice the post it note with do not touch? Thats because the boys (OH and DS) will insist on poking things and shaking them. Why do they turn into 3 year olds sometimes?

  Today I found more grapes so thought maybe its time for grape jelly (not wibbly but spready) It is now dripping through fine muslin....and this is the contraption I devised instead of a proper jelly bag and frame..splendid use of wooden spoon and blocks of noodles!!! And upon it I have stuck a post it...do not touch AT ALL! What was the first thing OH did...whats this..why can't I touch it...STOP right there I hollered as his fingers hovered by the tea towel covering the lot. Mumles and wanders off..the power of a mentalpausal womans holler is legendary!!
And yes mommy...there's my tablets in the background, and they do stop me hollering at him quite as much as I might otherwise do!!
Do'terra phytoestrogen and solace roll on:D bloomin marvelous!!
And as I told mommy about OH's train lights I thought I should show everyone..I never realised how hard it is to take a picture of lights...or small trains for that matter! Yes, OH likes trains. It keeps him busy:D I like him busy!! Even though his train room was supposed to be my sewing room..so now my fabric stash lives in the bedroom. Ah well...who needs space anyway?! And theres always the shelves......


These are the biggest set of shelves!! (well its really three sets joined together)
See I told you I love shelves!! And I love food :D Combine the two and I'm as happy as a pig in..:D I know they're not very tidy at the moment..they are awaiting a good tidy as I keep putting more and more things on them.. hopefully get some little boxes for the 'things that fall' at the weekend. Then theres the hall book shelves, three of them..then the living room shelves ...one set for books and 4 for dvds...then theres the bedroom shelves...ok so i really, really love shelves(and jars) If I had more space there would be more shelves!!  And yes, I'm a prepper, and yes, if anyone turned up the wheelbarrow fairy would happily fire up the soup kitchen, as I always say...Share the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment