Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

Wheelbarrow fairy MIA

The wheelbarrow fairy has been missing in action...or maybe missing out on the action! Is she in the shepherds hut??
No!!
She has been without the interweb as....no more silly little dongle that doesn't work when it's windy of if a plane goes over..we finally, after 6 years..have broadband!! In an unlimited capacity...may I just say ...WOOHOO!!
The other reason for missing-ness is most metalpausal..even with liberal aplication of clarysage!

I mean see what happened to DS when I'm in one of those moods...looks like someone's dragged him through the hedge backwards..then forwards..OK so this was him dressed up for the last day of the half term in a Halloweeny type of celebration! Liberal splashes of fake(honest) blood and some good old fashioned backcombing!!

And when I brought some wood in for the burner I noticed this interesting piece of bark and I would swear it was looking at me! Paranoia? Insanity? Or just a good imagination? And it definitely doesn't look happy, so I saved it from the wood pile just in case its the spirit of a wood fairy!
Ah another funny mood...off to do things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment