Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

Wheelbarrow fairies and ghosties

The wheelbarrow fairy loves Halloween, and loves even more that she can go help her friend who lost his wife to prepare and enjoy it. Last year she was still with us albeit in her wheelchair and in a lot of pain, she still managed to dress up(after a good dose of morphine) and looked very like Grotbags! And we made her laugh...which made my life worthwhile. So I have made a start of the garden decorations...this little fellow if a rubbish bag ghostie. One pedal bin bag, some scrunched newspaper, and some fishing line...eh voila..crazy ghostie to string up!! With special facial features added by me and DS!

And this is the remnants of the window decorations we made last year for the window from black paper. It now resides in DS's window! He loved the whole catty- batty theme! This year we are going more spooky...I've made a haunted house sign from some old tree and a piece of board (pictures to follow another day!) And I have an ancient, grubby wedding dress which is being made into a full size, rather creepy ghost for next to the front door!

And this is one of the incredibly cheap batties we bought...I mean seriously..that is nasty! It will frighten small children :D I promise to take pictures of the garden when we've decorated :D so watch this space! (Son put this ugly thing on his hand like a glove puppet and growled, so the humour value alone was worth 99p!)
My friend sent me for sweeties with a large wadge of cash (and I'm giving him the change back!) Sweeties.....

OooOOooHH I do like sweeties....and we got to go to Makro :D Everytime I go there I want to open a sweetie shop!!! And then there's the chocolate....

OoooOooOhh chocolate!!! Three....yes three carrier bags FULL of chocolate! He asked me to do 80 trick or treat bags as thats about how many called last year!! 80!!!! I'm off to NOT eat chocolate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment