Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Wheelbarrow fairy and the mystery of the biscuit tin

And this is where we start today, with a tatty old W.I. recipe book and the question 'where have half of my biscuits gone?' Today was one of those days, my tractor driver had a proper job to do so I was left to my own devices. So I baked!..there's parkin covered in foil, hopefully going sticky, and theres biscuits! I love HM biccies but I haven't made any for years, and I REALLY fancied something gingery:) So ginger biscuits and coconut butter biscuits...yum.
Some coconut done...some ginger ready to go in...would you look at those funky trays!

Coconut butter biscuits. Honestly, heaven in biscuit form.

And ginger biccies...best with a cuppa or the result may be broken teeth!
Now here's the thing. I had to eat three to make them fit in the tin. i mean I had to! And then my friend came round, and I put the kettle on, and more biccies went...then later on he stayed for tea and then more cups ensued and then more biccies...there is now HALF a tin left!! Now I remember why I don't make them...they are too good for their own good!!
And on a far less serious note...its muddy, ther eare puddles...puddles need paper boats.
Ah a splendid small yacht the SS Avoncatalogue.....
Bother...the puddle has dried up too much and she is grounded...although nice and upright...I need more water..a vast continent or water trough awaits our intrpid crew...
Ah....nope...not a british shipbuilder afterall! Goodbye fearless crew of the SS Avaoncatalogue, nasty list to port there...
Funny old mood today! Wanted to bite OH's head off for cleaning kitchen with steam cleaner! Talked to lovely DD :D She is a clever lass my darling daughter...love you GP xx and you mommy lady :D sorry! They've both been gossiping today..now...must get on...the shipbuilding project awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment