Pages

Friday 29 November 2013

Wheelbarrow fairies sanity may have slipped



Hello ladies...I thought I'd start by grossing everyone out! I always told my DD that if she had her belly button pierced all her insides would fall out (really have a problem with some piercings!) So imagine my fairy shock when i looked down and saw this :-O  And is it me or is my belly button missing??????
Ok so, sanity on the slide! But I have had lots of vats keeping me company on the bed.....

This is Miss Titty...loves her mum:)
This is Miss Buggy...loves her mum :)
And this is Mr Fish..who smells like trump but he does love his mum...honest mum!
So...mad bag lady hats...I found a jolly lovely website..loveknitting...OoOoOoOh the wool!! So I added some to my basket and they turned up in a pretty bag...

Ooooh so pretty! And then out came the little knitting loom again....
Ohhh second mad bag lady hat.....

DS looking most disturbed wearing mad bag lady hat #2!!
Ah perfect for teenagers who don't want to be seen!! Mad bag lady hat #3 :)

And as you can see the fairy has gone completely insane in mad bag lady hat #4!!!!
Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment