Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

The flightless wheelbarrow fairy finds things not to do

This is my beautiful, smart DD :) Who I am exceptionally proud of :) Here she is sporting what has now become known as 'the bag lady hat'.
 A few weeks ago I bought myself a round knitting loom...


Thats one of them anyway, its the one I made 'hat' on! I had an old ball of wool..so off we went. Keep in mind my knitting with needles is atrocious! And looking at the bag lady hat it seems my loom knitting might be the same:D
So OH has bought me another ball of wool and this time I've found an actual pattern! So instead of buying crackers I think everyone should have a special bag lady hat at the xmas table:D I HAVE to find something I can do sitting down before my sanity dissapears completely!
I am sleeping...somewhat like the cats, in the afternoons. I am doing as little as I possibly can:D
DD bought me the new Terry Pratchet book, which was supposed to be my xmas pressie..and I shall read it slowly and with the reverence it deserves, not speed read it like I normally would. And I have a huge pile of Steve Berry and James Rollins I can re-read. Watching tv in the living room is umcomfortable, the chairs are too soft! So its a choice between the pc chair, the porch table or the bed!
OH also bought me granny pants:D So hopefully they'll be more comfy on the zipper site!
I shall be back with a new hat soon....oh dear...my poor family!

No comments:

Post a Comment