Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Wheelbarrow fairy can count

The wheelbarrow fairy can count you guys!! There seems to only be 9 biscuits left! I believe DS ate 6 when he came in from school..2 may have passed my lips at tea break, OH demolished a pile at dinner...guess what I'm doing tomorrow?! More biscuits and DS has been told he's helping as he has eaten the most!
I'm gonna wash those snails right out of my grapes...I was singing, join in everyone..I'm gonna squish earwigs as the run past my hands, I'm gonna scream like a girl at the spiders i see...and rinse them down the hole!!! I hope this is the last lot of grapes..ok, so there are more...but I can't reach them even with the vest on a stick device, and DS had threatened to call childline if I get him to trampoline high enough to reach them, and throwing him is out of the question!
In the pot they go, look at all that juice, good eh? And thats before they've been heated up...release the juice boys....
Ah, but not before the secret ingredient, frozen elderberries again..the last of them. Juicy, juicy....
OoOooOooh would you look at that purple pleasure in a pan! It is now dripping, drip, drip, drip, squish (no thats not another earwig, its me trying to push it through 4 layers of muslin as I'm not patient! It may have to be frozen this time until I get the next installment of jars in a couple of days!
The wheelbarrow fairy has also.....
replaced toilet rolls...removed pile of empties.
removed recycling from pile left on table
teabag retieval (from the tea bag pot which was overflowing..it was an experiment in how many sitting on the counter before anyone else did it. There is in fact no limit!)
tidied up the shed, brought the washing in from the greenhouse and put it on the inside airer. And she's now gonna go sort washing into his/hers/its!
But I aint gonna do the washing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment