Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Ghosties, ghoulies and wheelbarrow fairies

Ghosties, ghoulies and a wheelbarrow fairy...that's my outfit...talking to a teenager last night and after I'd asked her what she was dressed as, she asked me the same question...a weirdo I said :D



Right...this is the pumpkin eating a pumpkin eating, you guessed it...a pumpkin!!!
This is what my DS called the 'durp' face pumpkin!

Friends house suitably decorated..the tea lights in jars on the lawn looked beautiful when it went dark:)
The wedding dress ghostie...didn't work quite as well as I hoped but there was a bit of a breeze and she floated nicely.
The splendid old stick and bit of board and binder twine combination sign! Cost zero!
                               Lit up 'derp' face!

The window witch from last year re-used:)

Teeny tiny pumpkins I grew and tealights in jam jars!! Magical:)

And he would kill me if he knew I'd put this here!! This is my friend 'Fred'. He looks so like his mum in this picture its unreal...Apart from the scowl! Any women out there fancy a poverty stricken 40 year old give me a shout! Poverty sends you mad and makes your hair go blue! And means you have to eat stew that a nice lady made before she went to another friends house to help him with halloween!

Ok so thats just as it started cooking...but they ate it!!
So, we gave out all 80 baggies and then some more loose sweeties! My friends, friends were phoning him telling him how great the house looked. And one of his wifes friends told me she would have loved it. Which made me happiest of all. I promised her, as she lay dying on LCP, that I would look after him. I held her hand and I promised and now I'm crying cos I remember last year when she was still here. Sorry :( Circle of life and all that. Least there's no pain anymore for her. Or dad for that matter. Off to find a hanky! But I'll keep fairying:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment