Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Bag lady hats for a wheelbarrow fairy


Ok it happened... I went insane and DS had to wrap me in wooly products..and yes...I made a snood in sparkly pink and no, it isn't finished there..its still on the knitting loom! Looking very attractive eh?
Ah joys of bag lady hats! I'm not exactly sure if they're keeping me sane or insane!....
Last Christmas OH bought me a tiny flower loom and I hadn't used it, I was waiting till I had the time :) I have time now:) And look, it makes teeny wooly flowers!! Excellent:) And what do we do with teeny wooly flowers??
We stick them on bag lady hats!! For the fancy bag lady around bins:)
Gosh I love that wool!! Its so lovely to watch the colours change! So we have big flowers..then we have little flowers!....

Two hats...one ball of wool..thats £2.00 a hat after clever discounts:)
And yes, everyone is getting a hat...cos they make me smile:D
I have actually made food this week...hummus..yum..three days worth from one tin o chickpeas:) in its little box for the fridge...and some homemade coleslaw..chop and slice and in the fridge..
And finally just thought I'd share this view from the kitchen window from last week......
Now isn't that a view to see whilst you're not washing up:) Life is good innit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment