Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

Wheelbarrow fairy goes....ARGH

Yes...starting with a picture of my big green bowl filled with green lametta, or is that a moped..oh well..shiny tinsel anyway...and the christmas candle..that way you'll be prepared for what comes next....
Right...this is for chicken...:) what with the 22 staples I thought you might be interested in how the fairy is healing..no? yes? Look away now if you dont like middle aged womens tummies!! Especially ones with interestin designs on them! And why is my belly button smiling? Probably as it hasn't been stolen as I previously thought!!

Argh!! I hadn't realised it looked like that, from above it looks less, well I suppose I can only see the top...my 'curves' hide the rest...and I'm not one for lookin at myself in the mirror too often, well, not without clothes on anyway...and I'm workin on the understandin that most of you are ladies and can cope with what is possibly a pantie shot (honestly, if you are male and you like pastel nanny panties I would have so been your woman right now!!
Ok...so I'll tell you what else happened today because of what happened yesterday..you know when everything is getting back to normal something breaks? That'll be the microwave in my case!
Now, I know I can live without one...but making porridge in a saucepan causes me untold stress (the stress of trying to remove the welded on porridge I managed to burn onto the bottom)
So...nice mr yodel delivered a shiny new microwave today:D and thanks to the people on the moneysavingexpert forums, I had enough actual money to pay for it and not panic:D so..in the dim evening light..this is it...

Woohoo!! and it has the 'blatter button' as we like to call it that gives you 30 seconds at the blatter of a button! And it has a sleep mode to save power:)
Maybe tomorrow I'll show you the dress I bought for christmas with the money my mommy gave me...its RED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment