Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Take the wool away from the fairy


Ok..as its nearly that time we start with festive tealights in jars...the only ones that DON'T have any food in them! (The quarts won't fit in my saucepan!)
Then we go onto all things woolly!! Oh dear....
Pretty purples and greens...mad bag lady hat-tastic!!
Pinks and lilacs, thought it would be a bit girly for me but I like it..and the ickle flowers....
Aren't they cool???
And this is the little device OH bought me last xmas!!

Gave DS's girlfriend a hat:) Yay, one has a home!!
And I found some red wool today..so i thought...stocking for DS?????
HaHaHahahahahaaahhhaa!! Look I turned the heel and the toe...I won't say properly as it was my first attempt! But its fine to put pressies from santa in..and it gave DS a laugh!! AND>>>>
YES! It actually fits on a foot! I wouldn't imagine it would be the most comfy of socks..but it is the most amusing! And I still haven't used all the wool! And I'm still resting, and dreaming of homemade pies...I wanna lemon pie!!!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment