Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

More hats than wheelbarrow fairies

RED DRESS!!!!!!!!!  It looks better on curves than it does on the hanger!!
It would seem santa has bought an early delivery....more pretty wool...oh dear..I may be addicted to making hats (mainly because they are simple!) And the winner of the favourite ball of wool in the bag is....drum roll please....
Ooooh purple and green!! How pretty is that!!
This morning, yes, it just took a morning (good job there's more wool now) I made this little beauty....
I'm liking the little flowers as you can see! So I thought I'd try strips of fabric to make a flower...fiddly but it works...maybe on a hair slide? we shall see!
Tatty old bit of floral blouse!! I still don't think I'll ever get used to this here resting malarky though. i think its harder work than being a fairy!
Now there are alot of hats...everyone is getting a special mad bag lady hat for christmas..I may even have to start giving them to strangers...they're taking over the bedroom! DD suggested giving any extra's to charity, which is a jolly good idea:D She is a clever girl my DD:) Another hat nearly done, and yes, it was with the stormy purple and green wool!! So pretty!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment