Pages

Saturday 7 December 2013

Wheelbarrow fairies OH and the trains

Now, my OH is dependable..sensible, lovely..and a bit of a train geek. What, you hadn't noticed?
Just before I went into hospital, we went to a train exhibition. Yes, alot of old gents in brown shoes!! Who really, really like trains...especially teeny tiny ones!!
So..me and DS went along too...we do like a giggle!! And as everyone else was doing it..I look some pictures...wanna see??


Ah would you look at the teeny houses that someone had the patience to make! And the landsacpes...I talked to some of the men..and yes, mainly men who made them, and some of the took years to make!

Ok, I loved the farming scenes..and the WW2 ones..and look a little land rover!! So cute!
But this one was my favourite...
Now look at that building...tea stirrers!! Now thats inventive:) The nice man said he used to fill his pockets with them everywhere he went until he discovered just how cheap they were wholesale!!
Ok, so maybe I'm a convert!! Though me and DS did wander off to the outlet centre close by! And came back with a candle and some chocolate:D
Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment