Pages

Saturday 7 December 2013

The wheelbarror fairy wants her wings back

I want my wings back!!
This here resting is soooo dull! Yesterday I slept..in the day..for hours..yes, i know I need to heal..but I can see all the things that need doing..and why can't men see them..do they wear blinkers?? Do they have some strange washing pile aversion?
Well anyway, little walk today, not too far. And I got my zip up boots on so I went and looked at my sprouting brocoli and lo and behold...it has a sprout!! Or four! Ok so not exactly enough to make a meal out of..not that i feel like cooking anyway! And there's another thing...from now on OH is learning to cook and is taking over ONE meal a week even when I'm better. I do not like potato waffles and fries (not in the same meal) but that is as far as his repetoire goes! Bless him, I have mollycoddled enough.
And I have now been asking for a week, I asked four times and then wrote on the 'to do' list,,,Christmas decorations.
I have been stuck here...I can walk a little but going out in the car is NO fun, and I get tired super quickly. So i want a bit of sparkle!! This is the only thing up so far and I had to bug to get that. Its DS's advent tree (yes, I know he's 17 so?? DD has one too, which she finally found this year under the bed!)

Ah a week of sweeties gone already! DS is still a kid at heart!!
And to stop the overwhelming dullness...I have progressed to bag lady snood with the PINK sparkly wool that was donated by OH's mum:) DS has said that if I make it he will wear it!! Bless him the boy is always good for a laugh:D
So, ladies, this here hysterectomy malarky. The scar is looking less like frankenstien has been busy. I STILL haven't braved the bath...yeah I know..stinky!! (I do wash!!) I am completely useless compared to the fairy I used to be..I have to have a lie down after getting ready for bed!! But hey ho and I'm still here to annoy and the fairy wings will be back. Sorry if I'm a bit lax, but pictures of the bed where I spend alot of my time are NOT interesting!! I suppose I could show you pictures of todays book?? No, maybe not.
And todays happy thought?
I'm wearing a dress..and tights! I nearly look like a girl!
Basically the joggers are in the wash!!
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment