Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Fairies to all

Merry Christmas to all!! Well...I warned him...if I couldn't get out to get him an xmas card I'd knit one...and I'm always true to my word!! Isn't that a smashing wonky tree???
The love in this card is for all of you
..... To the ladies 'on the couch' who have helped me through the last few weeks:)
To the lovely lot at moneysavingexpert forums who have kept me smiling and on the straight and narrow!
To my mommy lady, who calls me nearly every day and always makes me smile:)
To my DD and DS, who are a constant sourse of amusement!
And especially to OH, who has put up with alot, and will never read this. I do love him you know:) I was expecting him to have to look after me when I got old...shall we call this a practise run??
And yes, there's another hat! And two more I did this morning sat on the bed waiting to have their flowers made! DD will have a choice of about 10 on boxing day!!
Merry Christmas Everyone xx Find a smile and pass it on x

No comments:

Post a Comment