Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Sticky fairy

Hot syrup anyone? I can remember making fruit salad in cookery class at school many many moons ago. We were shown how to make a light syrup, which I now do by 'feel'. But as I bought myself a candy thermometer i thought I'd give it a try!
My 89p melon and the 2 packs of 49p grapes, one long forgotten pears and some of our raspberries :)

 Half a little jar of last years grape juice and chop chop...
Isn't that a pretty thing! But do you know something, as soon as I make it all I want is chocolate, everytime! DS had some for his lunch. And as it was fajitas for tea with withering peppers and multiple onions DS must have had his five a day! I'm having mine for supper. 
Today has been a hoe ful day again, six more rows to go and I'm back to the beginning again! 
Hopefully soon I'll have enough courgettes to sell some and not just eat them. And three weeks till carrots can be picked. Now that I am looking forward to! And hopefully that means I'll be earning more! I live in hope!!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment