Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Second childhood?

 What would you buy if you had a £5 Morrisons voucher you found in the glovebox of the car? Something sensible? Nope, not me. I went online to see what was on special offer or vegetarian for DS's girlfriend before we went. Wrote a list. Very sensible. And then I saw this. Scooby doo pasta. Yes I bought it. And we had delias meaty pasta bake and I was like a small overjoyed child everytime I recognised a shape!! 
 And look in my overall pocket. Yellow and green courgettes. I don't know why I love them so much...might be the colours, the shine. Just love them..so choppy choppy...sizzle sizzle and a yummy side veg with the pasta bake!
 And as that was far too healthy....
 A big wodge of choccy fudge brownie for desert!! And look what else is coming up.....Patty pan squash! See, I get excited over squash of all kinds..they are just so groovy:)
 And there are enough courgettes to sell some now too, not just eat as many as I can cram in!
I am a happy little fairy! Even though its been raining and I know it'll make the weeds grow like mad! I'm thinking of how much it will make the squash grow too:)
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment