Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

Day 5 LBTL

I know I'm repetitive but someone, somewhere is worse off than we are.


At least there are still potatoes, but not for much longer! This is all thats left in my little heap. I think its mainly straw now!
Today I was a total grump! I'm not sure if its lack of choccy or if its the rally this weekend. Dad used to take his tractor and DS. It was their time together. Now we all go. I've been on the verge of tears most of the day and when the tractor starts up tomorrow I'll burst :( but in his memory we do this :)
Anyhoo...today I have stomped about and shouted at inanimate objects! Eaten wallpaper paste...soup, dry bread, and a radish!! The first one..

Now you see it....
CHOMP! I do like a good radish!! Even though they give me indigestion :)
Tea was truely exciting...omelette with the last bits of the ham from monday :)
Thats the ingredients for 3 of us...so now, just before bed...I'm hungry again. I believe there may be a roll left...maybe some cheese...hmmmm. Hopefully tomorrow we can go shopping. And guess what I made tonight..and guess what I may actually have for breakfast...chocolate fudge brownies...and nope, not going to eat it tonight. 
This has been one heck of a challenge. DS's girlfriend is here tonight. She bought her own tea! And yes, I let her have the first piece of brownie. Maybe I'll appreciate it more because I've had to wait. Maybe. 
BBS x I'm going to see if they've left me anything to eat.  

2 comments:

  1. Your DS's girlfriend bringing her own tea made me smile - well done on the LBTL challenge. I know I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I want to do it again! I definitely got stroppy easily.

      Delete