Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

The fairy is lost, not missing

The fairy is lost. 
I'm sorry I've been hiding the last week, I can't help it. 
Friday morning, 8.15 am while I was walking the dog.
Over the weekend, driving past repeatedly.
Monday, with the goldigga, just walked straight in, going on about dad. 
Yesterday, driving past repeatedly.
Today, teabreak, for 45 mins, walked in and sat down, started talking about dad. Then wandered around the sheds poking in things. Then pestered OH about taking a tractor to a rally this weekend.
And he keeps going on about dad. On and on. I loved my dad, you all know he was my hero.  
Monday night I couldn't sleep for crying. He made me cry again today. 
Your fairy is a bit broken right now. 
But anyway, going through the motions..
 Nice blankie..



 Haybox cookery, fenstyle. Yes, a big tesco bag and alot of old blankies. Its all the things I found in the freezer that may have been meat once upon a time...lost labels and freezer burn. Added rice and hey presto catfood! Cats were overjoyed :)
Tried being busy...grate polish!
And it looked lovely when I'd done! Nope, still not right.
 Grateo potateo..
 smmosheo potateo..
Curried potato fritters? And why not.
Mango chutney and some found freezer pork. Yummy but not my happy thought.
 You little beauty..
Mini pizza scones (yes we ran out of bread as usual!) Nice but not a joy.
 gonad apples..
 oaty..
The apples that DS had in his lunch box but were described as 'as wrinkly as an old mans b@lls'!! Turned into oaty apple slice! Sent jones the steam home with some for his supper. (As it was his recipe suggestion)
Eight eggies ready to turn into scotch eggs. Ang on, theres seven! Ah, DS had an eggy sandwich!
And I even bought myself 3 metres of pretty fabric (I have something I wanna make) and its still sitting in the bag. 

As Garfield said sometime in the eighties...' I'm down...dooby doo down down...comma comma down dooby doo down down':)
And tomorrow we go pick up....7000 celeriac plants! All of which have to be planted, BY HAND!
BBS x I'll have to keep hunting for my happy thought or I may never fly again.


 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to say it is not going to get any better until you tell him:(
    However, hope you find your fairy somewhere, how naughty of her to run off like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dc x i shall find her somewhere....probably in the celeriac planting expedition! Mo x

    ReplyDelete