Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Late start may budget

I reckon the sun's setting on my sanity!!
So...I'm glad the short part of LBTL is over! I felt deprived and miserable..and I put others before myself...isn't that what being a mum is about? Must be a love thing:)
Anyway...29 days left in May
£3 a day = £87
Add 3 days with Jones the steam eating here £3
Add DD and her OH visiting £2
Yay..£92 for the rest of the month!!
And DS's G/F for 5 days another £5
£97!!
I may ignore some things that are small and on the shelf. And if I've grown it I refuse to count it. Thats just my love I'm adding to food :-P
I'm sticking with the mealplan I wrote before...hopefully. So todays shopping list is...
Meat -
Mince x 2                5.38
Chicken (medium)  3.99
Sausages x2          1.98
Ham                       1.79
Stuff -
tea bags                1.99
milk x2                  1.90
sugar                       .75
rolls                         .79although this may become a fight with OH who has decided he doesn't like the cheaper rolls. i have pointed out he only used to have rolls once a week as a treat, but to no avail!
Margarine!!            1.69
Cooking marg          .98
lard                          .39
bread x2                 1.10
eggies                     1.35
Heavens it soon adds up thats £24.08 already! But that is meat for the entire month!
Then theres asda things!
Stuffing x2 30p
mayo 40p
lasagne sheets 32p
£25.10
choccy x4 1.20
flour x2 90p
£27.20
Ok, brain is slowing down!!
Anything left in the fridge is fair game for using up. We shall see how we get on!
Anyway, I'll put it on here as I spend it anyway..I likes to share :)
And did I have chocolate fudge brownie for breakfast???
   Nope! But I did have a piece after lunch :D And boy was chocolate good!
Today we took one of dads tractors to a rally:) first one of the season for us. makes me a little sad, had a little tear in my eye when I explained who I was to a very nice steward.
So...polish..
Then load her up...
Drive to the rally and off it comes again!
All ready for the rally to start tomorrow!
Stradsett park, sunday and monday:)
Today I spent £19.43/£97 in aldi.
Chicken. milk, bread, tea, marg, veg, sausages. Alot of rolls as we're having a picanic on monday :) (the food at rallies tends to be high priced and this way they just think I'm being cute wanting a picnic)
If OH decided to buy nice things for a saturday night I shall let him!! :D And if I find things at the bottom of the freezer they are bonus items! Today I went deep and found 4 burgers..so I just had to buy an extra pack of rolls for tea! I'm not gonna be too hard on myself!!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment