Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

The Visit

This week we have been busy. Not just me, but OH, DS and Jones the Steam. Hence not being online as much. So here is what we've been up to. We've been tidying and readying for a busload of folks from up north! And they really like tractors. So all the tractors that would start have been started and lined up...and this is what we ended up with..
First we moved the shepherds hut. It has no steering or drawbar and the wheel kept falling off!
Swept out the little one and tidied up the bigger one..
Then made sure the door opened on the living wagon..
And swept that a bit too..

Its so cool! I think we aught to use it as a bed and breakfast! Anyway, time to get tractors out...Ready?

More?
Smiley Kramer :)
Lanz Bulldog.
Little Holder that dad taught DS to drive on:)
Some left in the shed that wouldnt start..





Well, alot of getting ready anyway, and it was worth it. The people came and loved it. One old gent said he thought he'd died and gone to heaven. I talked to everyone and i swear dad was with me in spirit as I remembered things he'd told me! They had a lovely time and I was really happy :D

3 comments:

  1. Shall immediately pass this to C who will enjoy your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me, good job you have lots of land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...should you wanna come see...and the suns shining...shout!

    ReplyDelete