Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Rallying on

Ah yesterday picanica basket :) Egg sarnies all round!! And scone pizza's (delighted to find out they are great cold) And cake..yay cake!

So, rally rally and look at the steam engines...lovely!
Tractors...
Tractors...

Our tractor! And...you guessed it...
Shiny tractors! Oh went round the ring...
Here he comes in a cloud of smoke...
He's only been waiting for 30 mins in line! And I bought myself a blankie...
MMM green and knitted! DS and girlfriend came too...no they hadn't been in the woods! They went to see the sheep!
DD came to see me today so I had to start rolls when we came home last night, but its worth the time as DD was happy!
And she bought me my belated birthday pressie!
Hahhhaaahahha crazy cat lady :D Thats me!!
And lastly, here is tea...mommy...STUFFING!!
The last of the tidgy puds found at the bottom of the freezer!! Now we just have to see how much chicken I can get out of whats left! Stuffing sandwiches for the next few days...mmm my favourite..well, after egg anyway!
BBS x I think the stuffing is calling my name!

1 comment:

  1. Have a similar picnic basket. It was my 25th birthday present from a dear friend.

    Love your granny square crochet blankie.

    ReplyDelete