Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

Errr..bye bye budget

I think I may have blown the budget...even without the sugar mountain! I spent £35.62 in Aldi! So I'm at £107.99 OOps! 
I think its because I finally got round to clearing out the freezer which left it looking empty. I do hate an empty freezer, its inefficient. 
And I think another part of it was I was starting to feel deprived. I know I'm not deprived..no one with this much sugar in the house could possibly feel deprived:) 
And food shopping cheers me up too. I dislike shopping for clothes...but good basic foodstuffs and I'm a merry fairy!And I'me even more merry when I've made chocolate fudge brownies..
Still too hot to cut sadly, breakfast you think?
Tea was Delias bolognaise bake using my penultimate bolognaise sauce from the freezer..
Top with a simple white sauce..
Yum...nerver managed to take a picture after cooking...I was hungry!
My little pumpkins are growing...they might be squash, I may have forgotten to label them!
Some of the older seed hasn't germinated very well:( But hey ho and on we go. 

Little fairy is feeling a little down. (and yes, I know whats getting me down, and I know I have to talk to him, and I think I know what to say now)
I need to find something that will make me happy. 
DS was offered an aprenticeship in musicy things tonight. He is overjoyed. :) 
And this weekend is DS's time with his dad :D so if I go missing you know where you can find me...wink wink ;-)
BBS x

3 comments:

  1. Do you put a topping on your chocolate fudge brownies it looks so shiny and delish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, 400g choccy (i use the 30p bars, 2 milk choccy and 2 dark) and a can of condensed milk. They are just melted together over a very low heat for the last 10 minutes the brownies are cooking then poured over hot! Its vevy similar to the carnation chocolate fudge recipe! And its soooo good! Mo x

      Delete
    2. Gah, 2 bars..only 200g choccy, I was thinking of the actual fudge!!

      Delete