Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

Day 4 LBTL

Is it chocolate cake time yet? Share the love if you can afford to!


Firstly...look at my pretty wildflower. It was in a freebie pack last year, and its so pretty but I have no idea what it is!
And would you look at my chives...

Who says food isn't beautiful? Not me...I love my herbs:)
OOh and before I forget, I tidied up another bit of garden...and guess what???

That is definitely a gooseberry!!! Yay! And you should see the raspberry plants and the redcurrant :D
Would you look at my breakfast..at least the super cheap jam stops it looking quite so much like wallpaper paste!! And I love porridge:)

And here is dindins. Now heres another thing. I love soup, but the same soup for three days and tomorrow will make it four..well repetitive isn't the word!
But tea was truely exciting...

44p mozarella, a tomato and last years tomato sauce from the freezer! Add some scone base..
Toppings ahoy..
Into the oven...serve with crinkly chippings..

I've been using this recipe for a few years now, it came from a somerfield magazine...

Strangely enough it costs me today only £1.10 for three portions :) (Yes my portion sizes are generous!)
8oz flour 8p
1tbsp baking powder 4p
1 3/4 oz marg 9p
1oz cheese 24p
1 egg 9p
4floz milk 5p
Topping -
1 tomato 7p
mozarella 44p
tomato sauce or pesto if you like it,
slithers of any veg or pizza ish things
And its all things that I grew or bought in the budget :) Stodge!
Its all feeling a tadge monotonous now. Roll on may budget money on saturday...even though its the same amount of money, being over a longer period I can play with it easier!
BBS x grumpy Gus wants chocolate cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment