Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Happy thoughts to make a fairy fly

Happy thought!!! I found my marbles :) This is to show mommy lady my cute little solar fountain. Its not the most stunning piece of art ever seen, but at night it lights up and it goes splish splash and makes me smile:) And its made from an old brass table bought many moons ago, which the legs fell off, the cage our fire came in, a bowl I found and lots and lots of marbles! 
Well, I made scotch eggs...
99p sausages!! They are fine when disguised in a scotch egg! I don't even wanna know what the lumpy bits are, we'll just presume they are pigish:)
Seven eggies...
The production line...flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs and a plate...


Yum!! The last sausage and a half became what DS calls 'scotches' as they have no egg in them. So...thats little deep fried sausage balls to you and me! So, 99p sausages, 9 eggs is 81p. Some breadcrumbs and fat...heck its gotta be under £2 for the seven :) And thats tonights tea with wedges and tomorrows lunch :D (as DS is on school holiday he eats alot more than usual!)
As it was shooping day we got some mince...snuck in alot of veg and hey presto a humungous saucepan of bolognaise sauce. Which DS and OH will be glad to hear means its easier and more likely that I will make lasagne or canelloni, or their new favourite, delias bolognaise bake! I think, but I'm not sure...thats a five litre saucepan!! Anyway, all bagged up and in the freezer :) yay!
And once again we have some grease to clarify when it sets. Yummy! I don't mind that its a tadge greasy. It's cheap mince and its not like I waste the fat. 
These are the potatoes I keep talking to everyday. Hurry up and grow i keep telling them! They now have flower buds on them...soon i shall have nummy new potatoes. And the load we planted a few weeks back?
They're growing!! 
happy thoughts...i am having happy thoughts:D



1 comment:

  1. I love your homemade fountain, it looks amazing. My schedule for the day has now been changed until I go and clean my little solar fountain that's clogged with weed in the patio 'pond'.

    Scotch eggs look great! :)

    ReplyDelete