Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Chocolate covered fairy

Celery and chocolate, and rain. I'm glad its friday.
So, chocolate mug cake....I needed chocolate and this hits the spot!
1/4 cup flour
2 tbsp cheap choccy drink
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp milk
2 tbsp oil
a good tsp cheap choccy spread
In a mug, everything but the choccy spread and mix well...
MMMM chocolatey..drop tsp of cheap choccy spread in the middle..plop. Microwave for 90-120 seconds..
OK, so it looks like a mudslide. But it tastes lovely! Remember chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce we had for school dinners? Like that, yum:)
All gone!! Happy now:D
And today I pricked out celery...
And yes, my pricking out tool is an old pen :)
It really brought back memories for me, sitting in the greenhouse with my mommy and Mary our neighbour, listening to radio 1. Pushing celery plants into soil!
So I got my mp3 player and had a little wiggle while I worked! theres alot of holes in one of these trays..
216 little holes I believe!
Lay, poke and squidge!
Dad wouldn't let me grow celery as it can have diseases. I shall grow it in a little corner and watch out for diseases and eat as much as I can!
Tonights tea was delias bolognaise bake. They loved it and didn't notice the veg hidden in the bolognaise sauce :D
BBS x I think I need a drink after that mug cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment