Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

Diggadiggadigga bang

Firstly I'd like to say hello to my readers in the Ukraine :)привіт :)Здравствуйте! Well at least thats what google says is hello :) so don't blame me :)
Suns shining, chores are being done and what is diggadiggadigga bang? Tis the sound of Maria the tractor coming out of her shed!

She's a special tractor as she is a prototype my dad bought. We believe she was named after the makers wife! Lucky lady :)
Getting ready for the day of the visit. Aka, old men who like tractors coming in a bus to look at things.
So there has been alot of tidying going on :) As you may have noticed with my bits of garden. 
Thats one of the most annoying things. We are rich in 'stuff'. Yesterday DS's girlfriend needed arty things...easy..most things I have saved or acquired over the years, and like dad, I keep them, "In case they never come in handy". Five jars of sparkly sequins, two biscuit tins of different kinds of paint, a bag of string. and oodles of different papers! See, they did come in handy after all :)
DS has hunted out the picanica basket. Bought last year at a second hand stall at..you guessed it...another rally!
I've put the flasks in the sink...last year they were getting a bit..foisty! So they have been filled with boiling water and oxy clean!
And guess the sandwiches...
Yay eggy! Wheelbarrow fairies favourite :) Oh lord would you look at the state of the cooker!?
If I get a sudden urge I might make some jam buns...but I'm not feeling it right now!
BBSx If I'm quiet tomorrow its because I may need a little lay down after an entire day of rally! But I will take pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment