Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Mischief, mayhem and a funny little bug





Girls night out...Looloo....ah a drink in her handy pandy..and lookin good as she's lost weight!
Tash...hmmm..may have also had a drinky...
Jimjimmyjimjimjim...still single ladies...hes a very nice chap if you're single!!

Then they had Jager bombs...
Oh dear....
Looloo's face says it all! They had one before I left and were having seconds as I left (I'm an early bird and I go home at half ten!) 

Anyway, it was lovely to have a gossip...and I had my J2O's and half a lager..and my chinese on the way home:D what a treat!

 Getting quite a few raspberries in my freezer box now :)
Redcurrants are going red. Though I don't really like them much!
Cherries are not red yet...pity.
One strawberry...we will be fighting over that one!
The artichokes are growing fast, taller than me now!

All six trays of assorted squash planted now :) My thats alot of squash! And the odd lettuce squished in the end as theres some space left.
Would you look at that catty pillar that was in my wildflower garden!! Wow :)
And his furry mate...groovy!

And rhubarb. Put some in my little stall but theres loads so I think it might get canned. We shall see...off to find something that the 'kids' will eat for tea. DS's girlfriend had decided she is 'vegetarian'. To me that means no meat, but to her it would seem to be just no chicken! I can do vegetarian, I ate that way for 5 years and am happy with little or no meat. But she doesn't like pasta either...and isn't a great eater of veg!! Ho hum and off we go to rummage in the freezer....new potatoes for us adults :D 
BBS x











1 comment:

  1. Good grief, what does a vegetarian eat if they don't like pasta or vegetables. Hope you managed a meal for everyone.

    ReplyDelete