Pages

Saturday 28 June 2014

Nice pear!

Yes I know, its an old joke...but so appropriate! The trees dad bought me for my birthdays over the last few years are really starting to produce now, last year I ended up with a half a box of pears. This year it looks even better.
What alot of pears!
These are the trees dad bought me, next to the older orchard :)
Another cake tried...I bought a bag of 23p toffees...
So I thought they could be useful in caramel brownies.
I didn't have any choccy chips left so I hacked 2 cheap bars up instead!
Toffees and condensed milk!!
There should have ben twice as many toffees but it'll do...topped with the rest of the batter..
Swirly! and bake..
Dude this is naughty cakey! Sticky, chocolatey, toffee-ey!

I shall have to go look at vegetables to get over the calorie intake!
Ah courgette flower, splendid! Soon time for homegrown veggy curry ingredients:) Far more healthy than brownies!
And yes, I ate the 2 cherries that were ready :)

And as I put pennies I'd earnt in my jar (which was labelled 'food')  DS piped up..."Yay, we can eat". So I renamed the jar!! Gotta smile at the world! And lastly...I treated myself to something other than food.

Freesias :) I love the way they smell and as DS had to buy roses for his G/F (yes, he had done wrong!) I decided o buy me something lovely too. Add some long stemmed daisies from the garden and i have a happy thought in the kitchen! 
Have a lovely weekend, hopefully it will stop raining soon!
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment