Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

Oh hoe hoe

Eeeh what a lovely sunny day :) Perfect for buttons and hoeing!
Delightful buttons chosen..
Button loops made from elastic (for those days when I expand! Thanks mommy)
Ah that'll keep me together. And I know, I'm not the neatest of handsewers!  I hate finishing things. 

Then it was off to hoe....
First put drink in the shade! Gotta keep hydrated :)
Ah the splendid hoe. Shove hoe, push hoe, my hoe!
It was mummys before me, I think it was her dads before that!! Proper family hoe..off we go...
Weeds!! Now you see them...
Now they're marmalized!! I do like simple:) And walking up and down the rows, 18 times, shoving my tool must be good for me. :-P

When I was done i thought I'd use the spare 3 squares I had left in the pretty green fabric..
A pretty bow :)
With a bobble on the back so I can have my bunches :)
And I made two of them out of three squares :) Joy!

Made a cake too...but it was just choccy fudge brownies as DD is coming over tomorrow, and you've all seen that!  
BBS x

 






No comments:

Post a Comment