Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

I gotta parcel..oooh

I gotta parcel off mommy!!!
OOh and look at the mess on my table!! Wanna see some of the things in my parcel?
DS modelling a scarf :D
DS modelling another scarf!! He likes this one mommy!!
Jolly splendid kitty jim jams :D Would you look at the bottom half...
Wow, kittytastic!!
I am loving the lacey head triangles...makes me feel all spanish widow..groovy! In fact there were so many things I can't name them all, but suffice it to say, parcel made me grin from ear to ear!!

Thankyou mommy lady :)
These are for you....
Proper british sausages sizzling in a pan!! With fried onions too xx
Lovely parcel made a welcome break from hoe hoe hoeing!! And potato picking. Made all of £4.50 from potatoes today :) Woot!
Sorry if life is looking a bit dull and repetitive...joy of smallholding!!  
BBS x

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to tell you that I tried the rhubarb/custard pie - it was very luscious. Now I'm wondering if the same would work for gooseberries.
    Kitty PJs look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get a chance to try...I eat the few I have as I pass! It is yummy :) I'm waiting for a cool day to put the oven on :) Mo x

    ReplyDelete