Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

Last fairy standing

Yay, the celeriac is all planted!! Last nine boxes in today:D If its nice weather tomorrow i shall start hoeing..mp3 is all charged and ready to go! I do like a bit of rave music!! (And 70's and 80's and some Elvis!) I wonder if I could video the joy of hoeing..hmmm..possibly the dullest video ever! 
Lunch today was fridge finds soup...made during tea break..

The end of a head of celery, sprouty potato, a carrot, two quarters of rubbery pepper, an onion and 10 squishy baby tomatoes! Chopped it all up, sweated for 10 mins in some oil, covered it in water with a tsp of bouillon powder. Zizzed when cooked and sloshed in some milk for a 'cream of' soup...
Strangely tangy, very pleasant, bright orange soup! Even better when slurped from a hello kitty mug!
Had a rummage in the button tins...
MMMM old buttons...
MMM older buttons...
Hmmm new buttons..I found two big, floral beauties which I will sew on tomorrow. Its a tadge dark for photography now! And I can't sew without natural light, eyesight aint what it used to be! I was thinking maybe a matching bow for my hair?

OOh and Adsa delivery today. £1 for delivery!! £1!! We can't drive to the next village for that! So I may have had a little stock up on basics. Now I'll have to tidy shelves again as OH 'helped' put things away!! He hasn't quite got the hang of first in first out system yet! 
I do love being busy! And Fred hasn't been for 2 whole days as he won't walk about in the rain!! 
(And I may have tried my skirt on, held it together and ¸·¨·.¸.·´¨·.¸SwIrLeD¸·¨·.¸.·´¨·.¸like a little girl:))
BBS x

No comments:

Post a Comment