Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Challenge Monday, not quite April!

No, I know it isn't quite april, but I do so like to start things on a monday! It's so much neater!
And thats the mealplan for the month. Main meals anyway. Breakfast is always porridge. With watery milk or milky water, depending on how you look at it!
New vat of easiyo is in the fridge (from the shelves, bought when on offer!) and super cheap jam as a sweetner!
Lunches will be mainly soup, as I love it! And OH should be allowed his ham or he'll moan! Mind, if it won't fit in the budget he'll know about it!!
Treats and cakes will be homemade, but thats not unusual. And as the last of the stored apples...
Are getting past their best, its time for an apple cinnamon herman:) perfect for a sweet treat! And I'll make fudge brownies for DS (honest they aren't for me) at the end of the week! Especially as its then the Easter holidays!
One of the things that will have to go on the storage list is meat. Of every kind. I know this time of year I couldn't have it if it wasn't in the freezer. I make it go as far as possible anyway! Herman sponge, sterted at 4pm......
Herman dough the next morning at 7am!
Knocked bacck and shaped...bloomer you think? Ready to rise...couple of hours later..
OOOhh! I've not used herman to make loaves before, just rolls! So oven to super hot..
Aint they pretty!!! I'm quite happy with them little devils...
Pretty good texture and yummy with butter:) So thats bread taken care of for the next couple of days...unless DS gets peckish!!
BBS x nothing earnt...but nothing spent:D

No comments:

Post a Comment