Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

The wheelbarrow fairy and her zombie boots

These are not the zombie killing boots. They are however the secondary zombie killing boots, which I have had for about 4 years now thanks to blakeys! They have definitely saved the heels:D

Look at those hard working little blakeys!
These ARE my favourite zombie killing boots....

Keep in mind I've had them for more than 10 years, they cost me £35 and I have worn them every winter. I call them my zombie killing boots because, well, I have certain clothes which I would want to wear in a zombie apocalypse scenario. And they are particularly worn as I've been wearing them for years just in case i happen upon any zombies!! And yes, last winter they finally cracked under the strain. So I wore them in the spring when it was dry :) But as the boots themselves are still in good condition (being leather) I couldn't throw them out. So instead I purchased these for a few pounds...
Ah soles  :D and....

Heels :)
OH got with the glueing..glue, leave 15 mins, glue, leave 15 mins...

Sticky!! And STICK!

Hmmm new soles and heels :D but they needed one more thing...

Polishing!!!

Yep, definitely now prepared in case of zombie attack!! Even if its raining at the time :D
PS. the rest of the 'zombie attack outfit' consists of a green t shirt, very short green tie die dress, black shorts, thick, woolly tights, over the knee socks..well...why shouldn't a girl feel sexy whilst killing zombies? Oh and a beret!! Every occasion should have a hat!
And on another tangent...I attempted churros with bisquick...

They look a bit...er....

Like doggy doo's!! Hahhhaahha:d Not as sweet as the donut holes, but crispy when fresh!!
16 weeks after the op now. Nearly feeling normal alot of the time, apart from the swelly evenings!
Today I gardened...well i pulled all the dead stuff from the garden and trimmed back some things!
BBS x suns shining :D

No comments:

Post a Comment